Premium suite for the S3...thoughts?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Browsing (or anything else) + messenger, reading/writing in another language + dictionary, YouTube with music + lyrics, 2 reading materials when doing some research...
Those are just some uses on the top of my head for the multi-window feature.

Did u get yours cutey? X

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Well i like the new features this update brings but i still dont see a practical use for Multi Window on the SGS3 because it has a smaller screen than say the Note II. That feature is great on the NoteII because it has a larger screen but im just not sure about the SGS3.
Plug it into your HDTV.

---
Never had an iphone, and don't want one. Tapatalk on Samsung GS3.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Browsing (or anything else) + messenger, reading/writing in another language + dictionary, YouTube with music + lyrics, 2 reading materials when doing some research...
Those are just some uses on the top of my head for the multi-window feature.
Those are some nice ideas. I can relate to the reading/writing + dictionary use case. Like coinmanmat, I'm just not fully seeing it yet given the limited screen real estate. I'm all for it if the feature proves beneficial.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Imagine splitscreen 3d that u can hold up to your eyes for 3d viewing????

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
Interesting concept. You may want to claim that. I presume it works better with beer?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Jesus....just like any phone. Automatically or if you check manually on your phone/kies. If you have a Samsung account/registered phone they send you a email when your carrier has the update.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

So how do you set the phone to make updates manual instead of automatic? I don't see any option for that in my Sprint SIII.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
So many people are going to lose it. People HATE choices and options. Features make them angry. But I am very excited.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am with you...I am siked about it. I could have used 2 of those camera features just last week.

I am getting that they have released the suite in Poland. I am surprised that I havent seen it in a Custom ROM already

What is going to be left for the S4

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Christmas and New Years is coming up. I will have a lot of activities and meeting up with old friends. Although I have a DSLR I don't want to be the one talking pictures with a bulky camera. The new camera features will really help on the go.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
One that slides up from the bottom when you want it instead of being right there on the lock screen is.... Or you need to share the widget

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

So after watching the video my Facebook ticker is the same. It slides up on the lock screen. Pretty sure it came with 4.1.1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908