Incompatibility of GS3 GT-I9300

Joezef

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I have some problems please help me .

So i got the gs3 GT-I9300 yestrday . and i figured out alot of things like how to pass programs from pc to s3 etc..
but i have a problem .. there are some games and apps that are not compatibale to my s3 so i found out i can download a full app with something called OBB "to download the whole app so i dont download the app and then it tells me you didnt buy the app" but i really cant figure out how does that work or how can i get it to work .. so please i need help .. thank you.

Joezef

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Most of the apps i search arent compatibale with my GS3 GT-I9300 .. i really dont know what to do please help .. is there anyway i can download apps .. i also dont understand what is Obb .?
Please help me i just got it yestrday and im really sad of whats happening

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
OBB (Opaque Binary Blob). OBB lets you package up large files and store them on the public SDcard in a way that only your app can decrypt and use them. What network are you on? Maybe being that your phone is unlocked, there could be some restrictions on it that you need to free up. Maybe your phone cannot decrypt the files and that's why you're reading something about OBB files. Maybe someone else can chime in and help more

Joezef

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Apps Arent Compatible with country

Most of the apps arent avalibale in my country just because i live in Egypt .. So please could anyone tell me how to download all the apps .. please i just got the phone.. ( its rooted ) Thank you .

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Unless it is a free app, it would be against forum rules to tell you how or where to side load these apps. Some apps you can get right from the De el opens website. Do a google search for the app and you should find it

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

titch09

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
if its rooted then get root browser from play store free :) then search for this location sdcard/android and if no obb folder there make one as this is if you downloaded games that come with data known as obb file this needs to be placed inside this folder before you start the game for the first time to work. search what you want with apk at the end on google but I do say if you like the apps then pay for them after tested ;) hope this helps a bit sorry just see not aloud to say how to get these games :'( must read rules before start to post