Emergency please help!

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
OK so i wanted to flash clean rom to my s3. I made a back up the stock system in twrp then we back in to recovery followed the appropriate steps and went to install the rom and realized that I put the unzipped folder of the rom on the sd card not the zip file! Im so stupid. I was being so careful and reading everything and I still screwed up. Now when i go to restore the back up is not there! I am afraid to hit reboot because my phone is probably bricked. right now my phone is in recovery twrp and connected to my computer. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN TRANSFER THE ZIP TO MY PHONE WHILE ITS IN RECOVERY? Thanks...:-X

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
OK I was able to take my SD card out and put it my wife's Droid 3 then put the zip file there. I'm now up and running clean rom 5 phew!

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
In the future you may want to post this kind of problem in your carrier-specific Root forum; you'll probably get more attention from folks that are rooted rather than in the general SGSIII forum.

Glad you found a solution.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2