Cheap new galaxy s3 sale

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Daily Deals | One Deal A Day | Dailysteals.com | Mobile
Get it quick! It only lasts 24 hours
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini 8GB 3G Unlocked Android Smartphone with 4" Touchscreen, Wi-Fi and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for 300, remember it's unlocked!
Same price for a Nexus 4 8GB and there are a lot of comparisons of these two being equal goodness (is that a word?) plus it's not out of stock like the poor nexus 4 :(

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Why is this is the Galaxy S3 forum? I apologize to the OP my intentions are not to insult you or cause any trouble but I don't understand why they even call that phone the "Galaxy S3 Mini" If it had the same internal specs, (processor, ram, memory...) along with a smaller screen/body they could call it the Galaxy S3 mini but its a midrange phone. I think they are trying to use the successful name of the S3 to push sales on a phone that is far inferior. Its still a nice phone but its not in the same class at all with the S3, ok my rant is over haha, perhaps the folks in the S3 mini forum would like to know about this.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Why is this is the Galaxy S3 forum? I apologize to the OP my intentions are not to insult you or cause any trouble but I don't understand why they even call that phone the "Galaxy S3 Mini" If it had the same internal specs, (processor, ram, memory...) along with a smaller screen/body they could call it the Galaxy S3 mini but its a midrange phone. I think they are trying to use the successful name of the S3 to push sales on a phone that is far inferior. Its still a nice phone but its not in the same class at all with the S3, ok my rant is over haha, perhaps the folks in the S3 mini forum would like to know about this.

Whoops! Didn't read the mini part. lol.