LED GS3?

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Was wondering every time I plug my phone in
The led turns colors so does that mean it can blink for different notifications? I tried using the only two apps I could find but I can't get it to work.

Thanks guys
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Bendroid55

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the S3 has a multicolor LED. What apps did you try? Try Lightflow. I've been using it for over a year and love it.

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Oh okay thanks guys yeah I did try that but maybe I was trying to make colors the phone does not have lol I will try it again thank you

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Red, green and blue can make any colour possible :)
Even black and white which arent really colours :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Even black and white which arent really colours :)

Are so... but it depends. If you're talking light then white is a color, black isn't. If you're talking pigmentation or molecular structure then black is a color and white isn't. I always thought of black as the combination of all colors, white as the absence thereof. :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Opposite bro.
Black is what our brain "sees" when theres total lack of light of any frequency (a black object is absorbing all the light, reflecting none for our eyes to see, vice versa for a white object, moreso for a mirror type object.
White is an equal amount of every frequency so if say red, green + blue frequencys are all at equal amplitude ("volume"), your brain will see what we call white :beer:
Some stuff i just know n i duno why lol

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Even black and white

Yes, but....

On the S3, the three colors appear to be physically separate LEDs mounted around the translucent spot where the light is displayed. So when you choose a color that requires a mixture of 2 or 3 LEDs, how successful that color is displayed varies a lot. Using Lightflow, for example, white works pretty well, but you can see a bit of the three separate colors around the edges. Pink, though shows up as part pink, part white, and part green. Orange looks pretty good, but has a bit of yellow at the top.Turquoise just looks green. Some of the other blended colors just appear to divide the circle into 2 or 3 different colors.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its like lookin at a tv or phone too close man.
Does the job :)

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I did try them out but I guess for right now they might not work for me. I use handjacent app and it pop up whenever I get a text and the light doesn't come on if screen is on so doesn't really work for me. I guedd i can Use the alerts for emails

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It's about the app. Plume has a pink as a choice and my LED might flashes pink with a Twitter notification.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad