I have my charging cable routed from the back of my desk to minimize cableClutter. I like to be able to use the phone while it is plugged in on occasion, but this requires me to flip it around so I can see it right side up. My OCD has issues with this. It just aint right.

Is there a program I can load which will tell the phone to display upside down while it is plugged into the charger? I dont mind the back and menu buttons remaining right where they are, I can be slightly flexible. I have tasker but I cannot find anything like invert display. Thoughts?
    TIA
    ~danfinger
    12-19-2012 07:23 PM
    Not sure there is an app for that, I could be wrong though
    Why dont u buy a charging dock for youe S3, therefore it charges right side up yet saving you space and looks good

Something like this perhaps
    danfinger likes this.
    12-19-2012 08:02 PM
    Get wireless charging so you don't need to have your phone a specific way for it to charge... or get a dock if you need data transfer as well.
    danfinger likes this.
    12-20-2012 11:42 AM
    thought about a dock but I'm using the otterbox commuter which I doubt will be very cooperative.

Plus I'm a cheap *******.

Plus android is supposed to be configurable dangit! (thanks for your reply though)
    12-20-2012 02:52 PM
    Ultimate Rotation Control will let you flip the home screens. My Seidio Active case has the flip out stand that only works on landscape mode. With URC, I can view the home screens without tilting my head sideways.

The one thing you have to watch out for with URC is that some games might not like the forced rotation. Luckily, you can set the rotation control for each individual app, so I set each game back to the default setting.
    12-20-2012 04:12 PM