Anyone use "systemapp remover"?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
U got a clue what all the samsung S- apps are called in there?
Thanks

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nnnn am still not sure bud.
U got link to latest build?
Do i just put it at root of my Ext Sd, go to clockwork, wipe everything then flash the zip?

XDA scares me kinda like peeing next to another man sober.....

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Nnnn am still not sure bud.
U got link to latest build?
Do i just put it at root of my Ext Sd, go to clockwork, wipe everything then flash the zip?

XDA scares me kinda like peeing next to another man sober.....

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Everything is different for different carriers? I'm not sure what carrier you're on in Scotland

Xda is kind of scary when you first get there but after a while people give you your respect where its due and they are pretty nice they just show tough love sometimes. Not to mention they are ultimate geeks. Can help you with any thing.

Not sure what the sd formatting rules are for click work mod but i would put it on the internal sd card if i were you.

Wipe cache 3x's wipe dalvik 3x's hard reset. That way you know everything is gone. Then flash

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Cheers man. Im unbranded.
When i wipe everything, wont it wipe the cm10 file if its on int' sd?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon