Trying out this app called 'screen adjuster' and really digging it. It allows you to both fine tune and calibrate the tones of your screen, as wepl as bypass system brightness to get the brightness down really low. For me, that becomes really helpful when listening to music or doing other things that require basic use of the screen without the need to up the quality for viewing pleasure. My favorite part is the ability to just drag down the notification slot and poof, disable the app from there. I use it extremely minimally, but it's one more little trick that keeps my battery life phenomenal...

Screen on time: 5hrs 45min
    Phone on for 17 and half hrs
    LTE the entire time... was about to plug in but had to leave to dinner quickly and didn't get a chance to.

[Img]
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9095/screenshotscreenon.png[/img]

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3
    12-24-2012 09:47 PM
    I use screen dim and screen filter

As well as display brightness, but only during the day time

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2

My notification bar >>>>>> yours
    hossman12 likes this.
    12-24-2012 11:57 PM
    I use screen dim and screen filter

As well as display brightness, but only during the day time

Why during the daytime? Wouldn't it be the opposite since you need more light to see in the sun?

12-25-2012 01:18 AM
    Why during the daytime? Wouldn't it be the opposite since you need more light to see in the sun?

Nope, at night I like it to be almost completely black so I put both screen dim and screen filter kn

During the day ilike medium brightness so I use display brightness and screen filter on about 32%

hossman12 likes this.
    12-25-2012 01:26 AM
    Oh ok I see what your saying lol I might be a little obsessed, but I love when nighttime rolls around. While some couples turn on the lamp on the nightstands and read matching books, my fiance and I pull out our smartphones and snuggle into bed. I lower the screen brightness, and love taking off my GS3s case and feeling such a flawless, scratch free device in my hand that has such beautiful curves to it. It may sound corny, but I really feel like I have the pinnacle of mobile technological achievement in the palm of my hand.

otholi likes this.
    12-25-2012 02:50 AM