Galaxy S3 fault with Microsoft apps

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone is having issues with imputing username and passwords into mobile Microsoft sites such as Hotmail and Skype. When I try to do this i only get one letter, the first, populating the space provided. The only way I have found to input all of the information is to press space then delete then the next letter. I have to do this for the whole user name and password. It's highly frustrating, any help would be gratefully received

Regards,

Chris.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if the issue might be related to the keyboard you're using? Is it mostly when trying to log into Skype? Or an equal issue with both? Maybe try a different keyboard?

I use three Windows Live? Hotmail accounts on my GS3, and nothing else, no gmail or anything else, so I don't have to input any passwords, etc.
The only time I did passwords was the first couple minutes of the phones life, as I was setting it up.
So no issues whatsoever with any typing swyping in Windows Live? Hotmail.....here. Btw, I use Swype Beta v1.3.

WAWood8

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I have found this to be a problem in general when inputting ID/password info on ANY site.

Seems if you press a key for one letter -- and then get your hand too close to the screen without pressing another letter/number -- the input screen thinks you're done and sends the one letter/number you entered.

Found the only way around this was to be careful about not holding my hand too close to the screen.