May 28, 2010
Visit site
New version pushed 1.7.0 BIG UPDATE

Custom fonts (Pro only)
Keep in memory improvements (Pro only)
Hide the recents tab (Pro only)
Favourite speed and layout improvements

Thanks Mike.

1) Can you please put the default phone number back on the favorites screen or make it an option. I like seeing what number will be dialed before it dials. It would be useful to have the same behavior on contact search screen where clicking the name dials the default number.

2) The is an issue on the contact search screen when you delete all the search letters. The search letter text overlay doesn't disappear even when moving from screen to screen. I had to change apps to get it to disappear.

3) This is a nitpick but you seem to switch between American English and British English eg "Header Color" vs "Text colour for contact list".

4) Changing fonts caused a FC

Mike Barnett

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Mike.

1) Can you please put the default phone number back on the favorites screen or make it an option. I like seeing what number will be dialed before it dials. It would be useful to have the same behavior on contact search screen where clicking the name dials the default number.
Well this one was needed really, calculating the default phone number and loading the big images just takes to long, it will dial the default number if one is set. If one is not set then it will as what one to dial..... try it for a bit, if you dont like it after that ill see what i can do....

2) The is an issue on the contact search screen when you delete all the search letters. The search letter text overlay doesn't disappear even when moving from screen to screen. I had to change apps to get it to disappear.
I know the F*********ING SEARCH IS A NIGHTMARE... I cannot fix it.... Im waiting for google/forums to get back to me on my issue

3) This is a nitpick but you seem to switch between American English and British English eg "Header Color" vs "Text colour for contact list".
yup, darn autocorrect... Ill sort

WAAAAAAAAAA :( did you report? does it do it everytime? some fonts all fonts?

Thanks again pal

swindelljd

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks again pal

I understand what you are saying re:preformance and I'd like to say I will use it, but if I can't see the number I know I won't use the feature. I just don't remember what the default # might be and I always want to know what number is being dialed before I dial it. FWIW, I never saw a performance issue on this screen but I did not test this with a large favorites list.

The overlay looks like it never disappears even if you don't hit backspace. Also the FC when you dial from the contact search result is back. I'd request reverting to the 1.6.8 version if you can. That version was working fine. This new version is definitely janky compared to 1.6.8 and with that overlay not disappearing and the FC it makes the contact search feature unusable.

There are a couple of other typos in the settings pages you might want to look at.

I submitted a report. I can't reproduce so maybe it only happens on the very first time you set a font.

Mike Barnett

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Ill revert the search code tomorrow pal, ill also see what i can do about the tel number on fav's..

But the aosp dosnt show the telephone number on the fav's..

Ill see if i can tidy up the typos too :))

Thanks

Mike Barnett

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
New version 1.7.0.1....

Search issues "worked around" (nice clear button)
Favorites gets phone info back as requested
About 4 general FC issues.....

And an added debug reporting feature...

Some people are having issues deleting call history logs... please can you try with this version... it does not fix the issue but when it fails it will create a log file into an email. please can you send me it...

Regards

Mike

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
New version 1.7.0.1....

And an added debug reporting feature...

Some people are having issues deleting call history logs... please can you try with this version... it does not fix the issue but when it fails it will create a log file into an email. please can you send me it...

Regards

Mike

Is the favorites number thing an option? Cause since they are in my favorites I'm pretty sure the numbers are correct and haven't changed on their own from the last time i called them lol

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

leanneleg

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
After reading through this thread, I went ahead and downloaded this app.... Gotta say, love it! Its well set up, easy to use and way quicker than the stock app!

swindelljd

May 28, 2010
Visit site
New version 1.7.0.1....

Thanks Mike, this is great!

I tried out the clear a call from call history and it seems to work fine for me.

Mike Barnett

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
1.7.0.4 pushed with some nice new bits )

<change>Group support</change>
<change>Coverflow improvements </change>
<change>Ability to set header icon colours</change>
<change>Ability to set dialer icon colours</change>
<change>Hex editor in colour screen</change>
<change>Russian added thanks Deimozzz</change>

Mike Barnett

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
v 1.7.0.5
<change>Ability to set as default dialer (Intent)</change>
<change>Ability to set outbound call confirmation</change>