Free Samsung galaxy s3 flip cover if you act now!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
TYPICAL lol.
I won two of the categorys in the members contest and il bet i have to build a raft of empty cider bottles n be a boat person for a few months.
Where is AC based?
Please say its east coast lol.
Im gona take a football n draw a face on it n name it :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

What did you win and how do you know?

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Lmao smooth we write "prolly" in scotland too brer in txt+fb speak :)
Thats cool. Thats how we pronounce it too :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Haha yeah I been using that work for the longest, they prolly use it in France and Egypt too lol

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I finally tried a 3rd email address and this one worked. Sheesh! I hope orange looks good on my blue phone... I guess I'll find out in 6-8 weeks. I was actually more interested in the 6 tectiles though... I've been meaning to play around with them.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I finally tried a 3rd email address and this one worked. Sheesh! I hope orange looks good on my blue phone... I guess I'll find out in 6-8 weeks. I was actually more interested in the 6 tectiles though... I've been meaning to play around with them.

Yea, I probably won't even use the case, I just took it, I'm more interested in the tec tiles

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
What did you win and how do you know?

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Pm'd u bro.
No idea what prize is.
If its a tshirt, clair wont let me wear it in public lol.
Id wear an AC tshirt proudly, im proud of my geek half :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Someone post me a couple of tiles. I just want one next to front door and one nxt to bed :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Give some free stuff to the international s3 users! Nice one for giving the free stuff a shout out on here! Anymore??
Its always good yo get free stuff

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Samsung is out.
We're sorry but the limited quantity promotion has ended. You can still look for great options at 50% off in our accessories store - just use the coupon code in your registration confirmation email.
What a crappy deal. The offer just came out, now they are already out! I'm pissed about this offer.:mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800