Where is my ringtone folder? Before 4.1.2 "ringtone" had all the stock ones n i could just copy my own in, now it only has the ones i copied in and the stock ones arent there and i cant select my own tone, just the stupid stock elevator music.
    So whats the ringtone folder named now?? Am i goin loopy?

MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    12-30-2012 07:26 PM
    If you're talking about 4.1.1, I still see it under "Sounds" -> "Ringtone and Notifications" -> "Device ringtone". When you go into that, the menu of stock ringtones comes up. Not sure if I'm answering your question, though, since I can't tell if you're not seeing the stock ones, or you're not seeing the ones that you've downloaded, or if you really have a selection problem?
    funkylogik likes this.
    12-30-2012 07:47 PM
    Where is my ringtone folder? Before 4.1.2 "ringtone" had all the stock ones n i could just copy my own in, now it only has the ones i copied in and the stock ones arent there and i cant select my own tone, just the stupid stock elevator music.
    So whats the ringtone folder named now?? Am i goin loopy?

MERRY XMAS!!!X
    Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    If youi're talking about on the phone itself you can try looking in /system/media/audio. There will be folders in there. As far as going loopy that's another issue altogether...
    funkylogik likes this.
    12-30-2012 07:50 PM
    Not sure of your question either, but if you create a folder on the root of your sd and name it "Ringtones" any ringtones in there will show up along with any system ringtones.
    funkylogik likes this.
    12-30-2012 07:54 PM
    Cool thanx everyone. Clairs moaning at me to shower, shave my nads n *** to bed so il sort it 2moro, its 4am n we goin out tonight so gona find a podcast n fall asleep.
    Cheerz peeps.
    Think the loopy part was right lol id usualy just have messed around til i found it.
    Usualy on poweramp though when u got a tune on, press menu, set as ringtone works but no more.
    Night

MERRY XMAS!!!X
    12-30-2012 10:07 PM