Foreign SIM doesn't prompt for unlock code -- how to unlock?

androidapple101

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a at&t Samsung Galaxy S3 sgh i747 that is locked, and I want to unlock it. But when I insert a foreign SIM (from AT&T) I get no prompt for an unlock code. Instead it just says "No SIM card. Emergency calls only.. I've also tried to enter variations of the *7465625* code, but they do nothing at all.

mohd mian

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have same issue, Have samsung S3 I747 AT&T , want to unlock, when non att sim inserted, it won't ask for "unlock code "..
simply says, no sim installed , emergency call only ? can you help possibly to prompt the galaxy for unlock code?

thanks boss

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm no expert in this area, but from what I've read you just need to contact your carrier and request an unlock code. As long as your account is in good standing they shouldn't give you any trouble with that.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

KS Majic

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
I also have this problem Were i Have a Moro Z3 Locked on Verizon i pursed that i want to use on AT@T and it does not prompt for a unlock code witch i have ( i put the new sim in and it just says "UN authorized Sim"). Can any one please help would like to give it as a present on Christmas

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary