Help my wife enjoy the phone

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
🙌I have to agree. Not saying it is a character flaw but Android rewards those that spend some time learning and understanding it.

Some people may not have the time so fair enough iPhone is best for them.

But after a few weeks I would say it is highly unlikely that you would find anything specifically in iPhone that you can't get very close to on Android for a new quality Android phone.

Yes it is overwhelming at first but it is definitely very rewarding. 😃

(Can you all see my emoji in the above post when using a phone?)

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Nice Emoji

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I am not trolling (why on earth would I waste my time like that?). I was blown away to see the messaging app crash like that, but it happened, and my wife had no patience for it. To reiterate, I think it is a really nice phone, but for whatever reason, the SMS app kept crashing (seemingly at random, since I hadn't made any more changes before then).

She will be better off with the iPhone 5. Her iPhone 4 had most of what she wanted and the learning curve will be small.

On the SMS crashing. I don't ever recall having an issue on mine either. You mentioned adding an app for lock screen notifications. Those apps would be likely to be what is crashing.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
She will be better off with the iPhone 5. Her iPhone 4 had most of what she wanted and the learning curve will be small.

On the SMS crashing. I don't ever recall having an issue on mine either. You mentioned adding an app for lock screen notifications. Those apps would be likely to be what is crashing.

I'm thinking this as well. I've never had the messenger app crash on me either. :confused:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Tell her to get an iphone 5 problem solved. Lol she want an iphone and android is not that

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like what you should really be doing is contacting Apple and petitioning them to start building phones with proper sized screens like you see on Android phones.

It sounds like that is the solution that would make your wife the most happy.

-Suntan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol