Galaxy S3 help streaming/mirror help, new to android

UnsanityInc

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm fairly new to android, so take it easy on me. Is there a way to mirror my image from the s3 to the ps3, directv hd latest receiver, or my Samsung tv(its like 3 yrs old and features Anynet+ and some hdmi thing) forgot wireless y without spending any money. I know how to see pictures and videos on ps3 but only the files. Not what I'm doing in phone. Trying to stream videos since discovering utorrent. Thanks

UnsanityInc

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
And just a brief introduction so you know I'm not a troll monster. I've had the s3 for about 2 months after switching from that controlling company that's trying to take over the universe. Yes, I was a close minded moron for a couple years. I think I'm fairly advanced already with this device just new to all the wireless streaming and ota options. I've even studied this forum so well that I can honestly say this is the best battery life now on any phone I've ever had from all of you. You can thank SwiftKey for all my typos, I don't think it's that smart yet. Oh and I don't like Kies at all, or the live chat support. I'm sure some of you feel the same.

robersk

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey you can get a micro-usb to HDMI adapter, wireless streaming can be done with a few third party apps I think but it's really buggy as far as I can tell.

UnsanityInc

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, I can't believe there is no way to do it through the ps3, and my directv receiver shows up on my phone which I don't understand at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34