I'm fairly new to android, so take it easy on me. Is there a way to mirror my image from the s3 to the ps3, directv hd latest receiver, or my Samsung tv(its like 3 yrs old and features Anynet+ and some hdmi thing) forgot wireless y without spending any money. I know how to see pictures and videos on ps3 but only the files. Not what I'm doing in phone. Trying to stream videos since discovering utorrent. Thanks
    01-04-2013 01:45 AM
    And just a brief introduction so you know I'm not a troll monster. I've had the s3 for about 2 months after switching from that controlling company that's trying to take over the universe. Yes, I was a close minded moron for a couple years. I think I'm fairly advanced already with this device just new to all the wireless streaming and ota options. I've even studied this forum so well that I can honestly say this is the best battery life now on any phone I've ever had from all of you. You can thank SwiftKey for all my typos, I don't think it's that smart yet. Oh and I don't like Kies at all, or the live chat support. I'm sure some of you feel the same.
    01-04-2013 02:38 AM
    Hey you can get a micro-usb to HDMI adapter, wireless streaming can be done with a few third party apps I think but it's really buggy as far as I can tell.
    01-04-2013 04:10 AM
    Thank you for your reply, I can't believe there is no way to do it through the ps3, and my directv receiver shows up on my phone which I don't understand at all.
    01-04-2013 11:16 AM