Case with Built-In Screen Protector?

Susanna Yeh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Im looking for a case with a built-in screen protector, like the one on the Otterbox Defender. I dont think i want to Defender though because i dont need THAT much protection- and would prefer it to be a little less bulky. Does anyone know anything about the Body Glove ToughSuit case? i cant get much information about it but i think it has a built in screen protector. im not sure if its less bulky though. anyone ahve any suggestions?? Thanks!:):)

ps. right now i have this really cheap rubber case i got from ebay for like 1$ and a cheap stick-on screen protector. it does absolutely NOTHING to protect my phone and the screen looks really gross

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I wouldnt bother, its really easy for grit to get in n scratch your screen

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey Ricky, is the screen protector on the case built-in like the defender or is it a wet or dry application? How thick does this make the phone, I hate my defender cause it's just too thick.
My mistake, it looks like they supply a screen protector to apply. They made it sound like it was built in.

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a OB defender (which I got for free), a TPU and a slip case and my phone spends all of the time I'm not playing with it in the slip case. Cost me under 10$ shipped and after losing the first one I ordered a replacement. I did order an OB commuter today from e-bay for under 10$, we'll see what that is like once I get it. The defender is by far too thick. Hope the commuter is smaller. First thing I did on the defender is to rip out the built in screen protector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis