I have a problem with my camera on my S3, I get an error message and it won't open. I have been told to reset the phone. I have done a back up. What I want to know is how do I get all the info back onto the phone after I have done the reset? I had an iPhone before and did everything through iTunes, so this android way is new to me.
    01-04-2013 06:45 PM
    I have a problem with my camera on my S3, I get an error message and it won't open. I have been told to reset the phone. I have done a back up. What I want to know is how do I get all the info back onto the phone after I have done the reset? I had an iPhone before and did everything through iTunes, so this android way is new to me.
    Are you using a SD Card to store your pics, music, etc? I assume you have a gmail account set on the device - you should have your contacts, calendar, etc synced with that so that stuff will pull back down.
    01-04-2013 08:34 PM
    And the Google Play store will remember the apps you've purchased and/or downloaded, so you can log in there and redownload your apps.
    01-04-2013 09:44 PM
    You can even re-download your apps from a PC browser by going to market.android.com. The only problem is that you have to download each app individually and it takes some time. Also, you lose any data in the apps (like game levels) if you're not rooted.
    01-04-2013 10:00 PM
    In what way did you back up (are you rooted)?

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    01-04-2013 10:12 PM