Baseball Gets Galaxy S3

Ceetar

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile and MLB are getting together to issue cellphones to managers and bullpen coaches for calls to the bullpen, and they are going to be Galaxy S3s. Supposedly with some sort of 'cage' so they only work in the dugout and bullpen and not say, the mound.

so four questions

1. which pitcher-manager is the first to do a s-beam tap share commercial?

2. Any obvious exploits we can think of for fans near the dugout to get at said phone?

3. What sort of shenanigans can we expect? Someone taking a weird photo with the phone that somehow gets beamed/shared?

4. Which MLB wife does the "I made you a naughty video" commercial first?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
This is cool idea. I'm assuming you're with mlb or close to someone who is as you know this which is also cool. As for the questions. Hmm...

Don't really know but no one should be able to beam you anything with out touching the back of your phone.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wish i understood baseball, whos gona teach me?
I lie :beer:

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Wish i understood baseball, whos gona teach me?
I lie :beer:

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

I play it. Great sport. Love it. Can be restless to watch. Games are too long and it can be kind of boring just looking at. I like watching highlights though because they are always amazing. But yeah playing is way more fun than watching