Any body know how to accomplish this? I can use f\my GS3 to open the pics on my google drive, but I see know way to save them or move them or copy them to my pictures folder on the GS3. I want them to show up when I view my Gallery. thanks...
    01-14-2013 01:26 PM
    As far as I can see, the only way would be to copy all the photos to your PC, plug in your S3 via USB, then copy them to the phone. Seems to be the same with DropBox, kind of a one way street.
    01-15-2013 06:01 AM
    Try quickpic from the play store. You can move pics to diff folders with that app.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    01-15-2013 06:45 AM
    Dropbox is better. You can save to sd

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    01-15-2013 06:52 AM
    +1 for Quickpic but... you can only deal with one photo at a time, which might be fine if you only have a few you want to move. I still like managing, editing and moving large numbers on the PC vs S3, it's just a lot easier to do. The S3 doesn't seem to be too smart about camera folder structure so I will occasionally copy all my photos to the PC, do some cleanup and organizing, then copy the whole thing back to my SD card. It's another way to force me to keep a backup at the same time.
    01-15-2013 07:00 AM
    Well I'm not sure how you're doing it but quickpic allows me to choose multiple pics to move or copy. You press that lil pencil looking icon and just tap all the photos you want to move. You can store them in internal and/or external storage once you are finished selecting which photos. All the folders for internal and external storage are available. You might just like your way better which is not a problem but the option to do it is definitely available through quickpic. Your way about it forcing you to keep a back up is a good idea also. Never know when you may need it

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    trucky likes this.
    01-15-2013 08:55 AM
    ES file explorer.

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.
    01-16-2013 03:34 PM
    I'm fairly positive you can do this by visiting your Drive via the web browser on your device (drive.google.com). I currently only have text documents in my Drive so I can check myself, but give it a go.

Galaxy SIII - Thanks Appreciated!
    My Podcast-http://cyberears.com/index.php/Show/audio/6030
    My Blog-https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?blo....blogspot.com/
    01-16-2013 06:49 PM