S3 Car Vent Mount for vertical Vents

jmaudi0

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have a car vent mount that works when the vent slats run vertically instead of horizontally? It seems like every vent mount I've seen online only shows horizontal slats in the photos.

Or better yet does anybody have a car mount that looks nice in an infiniti g37?

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have a car vent mount that works when the vent slats run vertically instead of horizontally? It seems like every vent mount I've seen online only shows horizontal slats in the photos.

Or better yet does anybody have a car mount that looks nice in an infiniti g37?

I have a Chevy Volt with the same verticle vent slats. However, might want to check this site out: Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts - ProClip Car Mounts They have specific, high quality mounts for your specific vehicle.

Here are images for a 2012 G37: Infiniti G37 Coupe - 2008-2014 - ProClip Angled Mount?-?ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, Tablet, and Handheld Devices

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
cool idea but that won't work for me. it will partially block my built in touchscreen.

You can flip that mount over and have most of the works above your screen. It still works the same. Some take that big thumb screw out and replace it with an allen set screw to further reduce the visual footprint.

jmaudi0

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a Chevy Volt with the same verticle vent slats. However, might want to check this site out: Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts - ProClip Car Mounts They have specific, high quality mounts for your specific vehicle.

Here are images for a 2012 G37: Infiniti G37 Coupe - 2008-2014 - ProClip Angled Mount - ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, Tablet, and Handheld Devices

you are the man. thanks! that is perfect...kinda pricey tho. now i need to look at it and see if i can rig up something myself that might work lol. i dunno if i want to spend $65 for the mount + holder....
but damn that does look clean.