hi guys,

had my new samsung s3 for around 4 months now and it done a software update 3 days ago, ever since then when in the charger at night the 100% fully charged notification sounds a beep about every few mins or so all night long and its a real pain,

Does any know if theres a way to stop this yet as I want to keep it pluged in and charged at nights but dont want the sound turned off in case i get a txt.

I know this has been a long running problem with the s3 as just do a google search for (how to stop fully charged sound on samsung s3) and you will see it coming up everywhere,

seems some peoples phones do it and some peoples phones dont, so it must be some sort of fault.

does anyone have this problem after hacking (is that what its called?) there s3? as might go down that route if it will fix it

any help would be good or i,ll have to change my phone as cant put up with it beeping every 2 mins all through the night lol

cheers guys if anyone can help
    01-15-2013 04:06 AM
    hi guys,

had my new samsung s3 for around 4 months now and it done a software update 3 days ago, ever since then when in the charger at night the 100% fully charged notification sounds a beep about every few mins or so all night long and its a real pain,

Does any know if theres a way to stop this yet as I want to keep it pluged in and charged at nights but dont want the sound turned off in case i get a txt.

I know this has been a long running problem with the s3 as just do a google search for (how to stop fully charged sound on samsung s3) and you will see it coming up everywhere,

seems some peoples phones do it and some peoples phones dont, so it must be some sort of fault.

does anyone have this problem after hacking (is that what its called?) there s3? as might go down that route if it will fix it

any help would be good or i,ll have to change my phone as cant put up with it beeping every 2 mins all through the night lol

cheers guys if anyone can help
    Maybe root and find the battery charged sound in /system/media/ui directory and rename it?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    01-15-2013 04:13 AM
    hi DroidXcon sounds like an idea as this would sort my wifes phone out as well as hers has done it since new, erm thing is i,ve never hacked or rooted a phone before can you tell me when to learn how to please?
    01-15-2013 04:26 AM
    hi DroidXcon sounds like an idea as this would sort my wifes phone out as well as hers has done it since new, erm thing is i,ve never hacked or rooted a phone before can you tell me when to learn how to please?
    Go to the sub-forum for your carrier here. Each one contains root information specific to your phone. There are some incredibly easy ways to root, depending on your phone model.
    01-15-2013 05:51 AM
    I use an app called silent time. I set my phone to go silent at 10:00 PM and turn sound back on at 6:00 AM. You can set exceptions so that you never miss an important call too.
    01-15-2013 01:15 PM