I went to bed last night and my battery was at about 65% and the phone worked fine. This morning when I got up, it was completely dead. So I have had it on a charger for the last 2.5 hours and it displays the red led light and when i hit the "home" button at the bottom, the battery pops up with about 33% of it filled with green and the little circles at the bottom of the battery are lighting up....however, I can't turn the phone on. When i unplug it and then plug it back in, it vibrates for a sec and that's it. Any suggestions??? Thank you!
    01-15-2013 08:21 AM
    I went to bed last night and my battery was at about 65% and the phone worked fine. This morning when I got up, it was completely dead. So I have had it on a charger for the last 2.5 hours and it displays the red led light and when i hit the "home" button at the bottom, the battery pops up with about 33% of it filled with green and the little circles at the bottom of the battery are lighting up....however, I can't turn the phone on. When i unplug it and then plug it back in, it vibrates for a sec and that's it. Any suggestions??? Thank you!
    That happened to my Gnex last week. First time ever. I removed the battery and put in the spare I had and it booted up fine. I have no idea why it did that, it happened in a matter of 3 hours. It was prob an app that was stuck running with the screen on and I didn't notice since mine is in a flip case.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    01-15-2013 09:19 AM