Sound off Canadians with S3 SGH-I747M on Telus/Rogers/Bell

twarrington

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sound off Canadians with S3 S3 SGH-I747M on Telus/Rogers/Bell

I'm all for it. Also getting an issue (on Rogers) with Touch Wiz Crashing frequently. Always happens when I open a folder on my screen and then attempt to close it. Freezes and states "Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has stopped."

Any suggestions. My fiances has same device on Telus no issues.

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sound off Canadians with S3 S3 SGH-I747M on Telus/Rogers/Bell

I'm all for it. Also getting an issue (on Rogers) with Touch Wiz Crashing frequently. Always happens when I open a folder on my screen and then attempt to close it. Freezes and states "Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has stopped."

Any suggestions. My fiances has same device on Telus no issues.

Start another thread sir... this thread is for starting a Canadian Forum.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
So far so good! We need MORE Canadians! I know there are WAY more out there on this forum with S3s, refer your friends, tell them to post and show support, let's get the sub-forum we deserve!

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It's back now... but there was a point where it was "gone". And if you tried to click it... it said you needed special permissions or admin status to see it.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It's back now... but there was a point where it was "gone". And if you tried to click it... it said you needed special permissions or admin status to see it.

This is normal activity sometimes after adding a new Subforum. It can take up to 24-48 hours for it to fully propagate. During this period you may encounter these errors.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

JeniferF

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Ontario - Rogers...

- - - Updated - - -

This is normal activity sometimes after adding a new Subforum. It can take up to 24-48 hours for it to fully propagate. During this period you may encounter these errors.

Um where...

- - - Updated - - -

Um where...

KateyB

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I am from SW Ontario and would love to see our own forum - Telus S3 SGH 1747M 4.1.1
it would be great to have our own sub forum so we can stay up to date with any new upgrades and whatever else information might be useful.
Kathy

djjustpaul

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Pacific coast my fellow Beavers... giggle giggle, I was gunna go with "Fellow mooses" but couldn't guess if it should be mice, moose what ever.

New to Android. Like a 2 weeks new.
ROGERS
Galaxy S3
Vancouver

I got a 'Droid 'cause the new iPhone is so VERY ridiculously expensive, but.... I have to say, it's very nice seeing a cannuk thread to assist with issues, but I'm saving up for my iphone5s.

This "can't send video text" is the issue for me, I've seen on US forms, boards, discussions about the issue and if them yanks got the same problem with video text, then you gots to know we aint gettin it.

Some say it's the camera settings or file settings, or it's the carrier that limits what you can send or mms it's self in desperate need of upgrades...

What ever it is, It's forcing me back to iPhone ASAP! Even my 2010 Iphone4 can send 1080p text, a minutes worth, No problem!
This issue reminds me of my dad, always saying, "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day" or, "A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while"
or.... last one... "If rusty water taste terrible, spit out the rust, when I was kid it's all we had... And we liked it!"

HA!.... Ol-bugger.

Sorry to be downer , and especially on the Cannuk form, but, If I can't find a way to send HD video, via text. NOT: Drop box, or you tube or what ever... TEXT! like an iPhone... well, ... I'll probably sell it

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1