01-18-2013 07:54 AM
81 ... 234
tools
    I think I'll look into WMD to see what it looks like. The only thing I've been wondering is what happens if you leave your phone (say in a public rest room) and you don't have someone's phone to use. If you're not near your home to get to a computer are you out of luck?? I don't know how that works.
    01-17-2013 10:13 PM
    I think I'll look into WMD to see what it looks like. The only thing I've been wondering is what happens if you leave your phone (say in a public rest room) and you don't have someone's phone to use. If you're not near your home to get to a computer are you out of luck?? I don't know how that works.
    if you are in a business and can't find it, someone will have a phone they will let you text and set off the sirens. if you get home and left it somewhere and don't know where, you would have to get to a phone or computer and text it or send a message to GPS it. you will then get like about 4 messages back, the last one will have a google map with the location pinpointed where your phone is.
    01-17-2013 10:33 PM
    I actually hope I never have to use it. lol
    01-17-2013 10:44 PM
    I actually hope I never have to use it. lol
    I use mine all the time for finding it at home or if I'm at a friend's house. I'm forever putting my phone down and not sure where it is lol
    01-17-2013 11:02 PM
    i use an app called android assistance,i love it,its free,and works great,try it,you wont be dissapointed,i promise,it shows you whats running on your cell and it also turns off things that are running that you dont want to run ,there are alot of andoid free apps out there to also help you with improving battery life ,hope this helped,good luck and always be very careful what you force close like evilmonkey said,it could screw up everything,you dont want that,theres a reason why it says force close,anyways,hope this helped,and there are aloso more apps that can help you,just take your time and look around,i also have this security on my phone,if an app is bad,it wil ltell you it is and you have a choice to keep going or stop ,here is that app also ok?there are a few of them,and there free,but my favorite one is called lookout,it scans every app you try to install on your cell,i love it,i feel very safe with it,also there isanti virus free,thats the one i used for almost a year,never had a problem,ever,i really dont know why i switched,but anyways,also there is antivirus &mobile security,its free also,there all in the andriod store,good luck
    dee632 likes this.
    01-18-2013 07:12 AM
    To the right of force close it will say"Uninstall Updates or Disable or Uninstall". If it is uninstall updates and you touch it will uninstall update then go back to the app manger. Then just repeat tell app is disabled.
    dee632 likes this.
    01-18-2013 07:54 AM
81 ... 234