1. I got a radio that has a usb port and bluetooth my iphone works well with the usb,would the S3 work well with the usb? Its a sony xplod unknown model
    2. Can i download apps with out the phone? Reason is i am trying to get things ready for the new phone which i hope to get in the next 2 months

I will update this thread between now and then.

Thank yall for the help trying to convert and i am leaning towards the S3 more and more
    01-17-2013 03:29 PM
    1. Maybe. I don't really know anything about the Sony radios. Some radio's are specifically programmed to support iPods / iPhones, some are more general. Since you don't know the model, the only way to know for sure is to try it.

2. No. Well, not readily. The Google Play store is designed to download wirelessly directly to your phone. You can probably find some apps on the web that could be first downloaded to your PC, and then loaded to your phone, but there's really no benefit to doing so. If you have a wifi connection, most apps download in seconds.
    01-17-2013 07:27 PM
    Hi
    I can't answer for 1, but I can for 2.
    If the apps are samsung apps, you can buy them via kies and they will be downloaded to your computer, and they will be transfered to your phone when you plug it in.
    If the apps are google apps, what you could do is buy the apps using your existing google play account and then when your new phone appears you can log on using that google account and in the play store you can go looking for apps that you own, and then multiselect them to add them onto your new phone.
    Take care
    Soulbro
    myIphone4s likes this.
    01-18-2013 05:48 AM