a classic gs3 question but pls help.

ghostiestghost

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
So I hv a couple o minor scratches on my gs3. How do I get rid of them? I heard that for small scrstches u can use scratch remover for cars if u kno wat i mean. Is this true? Pls reply.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if car wax/scratch remover will work or not. But it's certainly not necessary to create TWO identical threads, four minutes apart, here on the Samsung GS3 Forum, asking the exact same question.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if car wax/scratch remover will work or not. But it's certainly not necessary to create TWO identical threads, four minutes apart, here on the Samsung GS3 Forum, asking the exact same question.

What makes this so funny, is you did 2 identical responses to the two threads, just a few minutes apart. HAHAHAHA

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I know. ;) That's coz I wanted to make a point! :) Didn't think it'd be such a funny one though. ;) Glad to hear it made you smile & laugh. ;)

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
So I hv a couple o minor scratches on my gs3. How do I get rid of them? I heard that for small scrstches u can use scratch remover for cars if u kno wat i mean. Is this true? Pls reply.

You might want to be a little more specific about the problem. Are the scratches on the screen, or the plastic back, or....?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae