Arrggh: Galaxy S3 keeps disconnecting

thinkspiral

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I sometimes use S3 with wired headset for making phone calls. Why does the phone disconnect the call when I set it down face up on the console while I am talking. Yes I know it mutes when you set it face down, if the motion setting "Turn Over to mute/pause" is checked, but I'm not setting it face down.

Last edited:

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Go into settings > then in motion options check that you do not have the "Turn Over to mute/pause" is not checked. Sounds like this would be putting the call on mute?

thinkspiral

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Are you accident pushing something when you put the phone down?

Well I make sure to not accidentally touch any of the external buttons, or brush the screen, it disconnects consistently, no matter how I set it down.

Last edited:

thinkspiral

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Go into settings > then in motion options check that you do not have the "Turn Over to mute/pause" is not checked. Sounds like this would be putting the call on mute?

I specifically noted that I am not turning it face down. It only mutes if you place the phone face down. It is always face up when I set it down when I talk with the headset.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I specifically noted that I am not turning it face down. It only mutes if you place the phone face down. It is always face up when I set it down when I talk with the headset.

Sigh...yes, you "specifically noted" but also when I read this earlier, skimmed it at first, as we all do, I also thought you were turning it upside down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63