Galaxy s4 full specs all but confirmed by Sam mobile, due to release in April

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
the thing that worries me the most about the upcoming phone is how stable is flash going to run? Will it crash constantly. If flash doesn't work, I think I'm fine with the s3.

I personally don't watch flash on my phone anymore, since I got my nexus 7 with a bigger screen, so it wouldn't bother me

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note 2. I won't be changing until the Note 3 unless if something spectacular comes along. This one just is it for me.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I really wish they'd lose the physical buttons and set up with a more refined exterior. The construction of the S3 and Note 2 were both durable, but they *look* cheapish. On exterior they'd do well to take a cue from HTC or LG, in my opinion.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I can go with the htc back but the only lg phone I held was the intuition (to laugh at) and the N4. I certainly don't want a glass back

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

darkpower_4

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
us in america will probably get a quad core version. samsung hyped up the s3 saying it was a quad core device only to rip off us Americans with a dual core....that why i didn't get that POS! and never will get a sammy device ever again. Love my LG optimus g on sprint, had everything it was advertised with.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
us in america will probably get a quad core version. samsung hyped up the s3 saying it was a quad core device only to rip off us Americans with a dual core....that why i didn't get that POS! and never will get a sammy device ever again. Love my LG optimus g on sprint, had everything it was advertised with.

Including the horrible design

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

Right. First, Sammy didn't hype the quad core here in the U.S. sites like Android Central did. Second, there's no real performance difference for most apps anyway. Third, the US got twice the RAM which makes multi-tasking work much better than the Quad Core international version anyway.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I really wish they'd lose the physical buttons and set up with a more refined exterior. The construction of the S3 and Note 2 were both durable, but they *look* cheapish. On exterior they'd do well to take a cue from HTC or LG, in my opinion.

I'll take the light weight of the all plastic GS3 over the heavily hyped "design" of the HTC and Nexus any day.

darkpower_4

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Right. First, Sammy didn't hype the quad core here in the U.S. sites like Android Central did. Second, there's no real performance difference for most apps anyway. Third, the US got twice the RAM which makes multi-tasking work much better than the Quad Core international version anyway.

First: When it was first announced the specs were only that. Nothing about different version for different regions. That's stupid and makes it harder to support the device.
Second: we know that most apps dont support quad core so again a 8 core processor pointless.
Third: My Optimus G has both 2 gb of ram and a quad core. I don't see why they didn't do just that.
I bet you dont work for samsung so my ranting is pointless. i'm just pointing out what us more informed consumers already think.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure I have agreed with you before but gotta give you props here.

The G is nice but is unproven with updates

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

I don't think any of us is saying it's a bad device, but he was wrong about the Samsung gs3 being quad core in the US. I don't believe that was ever reported at all. They said it would be quad core, but people just assumed that every one would get that version

That's like saying the gs3 would come in red, and saying Samsung is lying because it only comes in red on certain carriers

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
http://us.appy-geek.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=6251975

http://androidheadlines.com/2013/01...ration-galaxy-s-device-code-names-altius.html

4.99 super amoled display, 2600 mah display android 4.2.2 octa core processor 13mp camera

Only in black and white apparently

I'll be skipping this one and waiting for the gs5. I'm content with my device and by time my next upgrade comes, in February of 2014, we will be discussing the gs5

With that said, I can't wait to see what the 4 looks like

Should be announced next month and slated for release on April 16

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

Will be a nice birthday present for me then :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz