Galaxy s4 full specs all but confirmed by Sam mobile, due to release in April

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
http://us.appy-geek.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=6251975

http://androidheadlines.com/2013/01...ration-galaxy-s-device-code-names-altius.html

4.99 super amoled display, 2600 mah display android 4.2.2 octa core processor 13mp camera

Only in black and white apparently

I'll be skipping this one and waiting for the gs5. I'm content with my device and by time my next upgrade comes, in February of 2014, we will be discussing the gs5

With that said, I can't wait to see what the 4 looks like

Should be announced next month and slated for release on April 16

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I'll be skipping this one and waiting for the gs5. I'm content with my device and by time my next upgrade comes, in February of 2014, we will be discussing the gs5

(

Well, I'm happy with my $50 GS3. I suspect when my current contract is up I"ll be looking at a cheap GS4 rather than a brand new, expensive GS5. Or, if the 5 really looks stellar,maybe I'll just hang on to my 3 until the 5 drops in price. My screen is big enough for my needs, and the processor fast enough for what I used my phone for.

Like you, though, I'm interested to see what this brings to the Android world.

Oh, and I love the way these sites post the EXACT same content without crediting anyone.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm happy with my $50 GS3. I suspect when my current contract is up I"ll be looking at a cheap GS4 rather than a brand new, expensive GS5. Or, if the 5 really looks stellar,maybe I'll just hang on to my 3 until the 5 drops in price. My screen is big enough for my needs, and the processor fast enough for what I used my phone for.

Like you, though, I'm interested to see what this brings to the Android world.

Oh, and I love the way these sites post the EXACT same content without crediting anyone.

Yea, the only way I see myself getting this device at any point is if I'm absolutely bosun blown away by the design

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I might get this since I can't upgrade until Christmas Day this year and only have the Evo 3D so any current phone would be well worth it. :p

megagene

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I too plan on skipping the S4 and waiting for the S5 which will hopefully have that unbreakable flexible glass by then. My S3 which is only half a year old still does everything and more that I need in a cell phone.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I too plan on skipping the S4 and waiting for the S5 which will hopefully have that unbreakable flexible glass by then. My S3 which is only half a year old still does everything and more that I need in a cell phone.

I hope the s5 is the same size as the s4, and that it comes with the s pen

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
True. Depends on how they go about differentiating the Note and Galaxy phone series. They might keep the screen size how it is now.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

I read rumors months ago about the next version of the S line coming with the S pen

Same rumor discussed phasing out the note line, so I don't put too much faith in that

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Im done with samsung but im sure itl be a monster.
They arent makin the phone bigger are they?
That would be rediculous.
Hope they lose the cutesy pebble look but i doubt it...

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Im done with samsung but im sure itl be a monster.
They arent makin the phone bigger are they?
That would be rediculous.
Hope they lose the cutesy pebble look but i doubt it...

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

The phone needs to be bigger 5 inches is the optimum size for a phone

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I read rumors months ago about the next version of the S line coming with the S pen

Same rumor discussed phasing out the note line, so I don't put too much faith in that

Idk how accurate that is with the success the Note 2 has seen.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I think the s3 is optimum size for a pocket phone. If they fit a bigger panel into that then fair enough but the overall phone cant be bigger :thumbup:

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
It'd be dumb to turn the galaxy S line into a phablet. 4.99 is too large

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Five inches is perfectly fine. The specs are nice but I was to see the final product before I decide to pass or not. If it has that wrap around edge shown off at CES, it is mine

One thing though, the specs I thought I saw the battery was 3000. 2600 is good though

And funk I like the blue!

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Appy Geek

Coming in April, Next Generation Galaxy S Device Code Names “Altius” | Android Headlines - Android News, Phones, Tablets, Apps, Reviews, Rumors

4.99 super amoled display, 2600 mah display android 4.2.2 octa core processor 13mp camera

Only in black and white apparently

Should be announced next month and slated for release on April 16

the thing that worries me the most about the upcoming phone is how stable is flash going to run? Will it crash constantly. If flash doesn't work, I think I'm fine with the s3.

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Seems to me the main reason to go with a Note size phone is for the multi-windowing. I think multi-windowing on a 4.7-5" phone would be a bit to confining to be useful. It is more comfortable with 5.5". I think if you will never use multi-window then a 4.7-5" phone is fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza