my GS3 is laggy

baseballzb

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought my GS3 back in December i am currently on software 4.1.1 and when I'm texting someone the samsung keyboard is super laggy and my beloved Swype keyboard doesn't work at all.... what's going on I need help.... did I download a virus or what please help

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Did you try a reset? Maybe a glitch. Also has it always done this or did it start after downloading an app, maybe you have a faulty app.
______
Sent from my mobile device

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but as the dude says, a LOT of people are having to reset post-Jellybean :(

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You should try the other alternatives first:
1. Restart the phone
2. Power down and pull the battery
If none of that helps then:
Menu button -> System settings -> Back up and reset -> Factory data reset

Be aware that this will erase all of the data on your phone! (The data on your SDCard is safe, but it's not a bad idea to remove it first just in case.) Your contacts should be safe if you sync with Google, but SMS/MMS, application data/game progress, pictures, etc will get nuked. So back up any of that you want to save first - there are various free/trial utilities that you can find if you look through the Google Play Store.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL