A good name for this new phone of my

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
First off I'm not sure where is the best place to post this and I know it sounds kinda lame. But anyways, in a few days I'll be getting this phone and as an habit I have (along with few of my friends) I like naming my devices, like my Nexus 7 is named Lexi. And for the life of us we can't think of a good name for my phone, my two friends have Samantha and one has sammi. So those two names are out. So I decided to come here and ask what you guys think a good name is for the phone or what your s3 name is. Post away :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Mines usualy in my hand so it doesnt have to learn its name :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I call my galaxy tab 2 7.0 Sammy and I tend to call my s3 Burt.... unoriginal on the tablet name I know but how many people do you know that call their phone Burt

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I cant say the name for my phone on here as im on thin ice but even though its the most masculine lookin s3 u can imagine (black carbon bezel with a "tyre tread" black rubber case on it), it still has a derogatory female name lol sorry girls.... sorry phone xxx

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I call my galaxy tab 2 7.0 Sammy and I tend to call my s3 Burt.... unoriginal on the tablet name I know but how many people do you know that call their phone Burt

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Its like calling a dog Malcolm or something lol.... love it :)

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
it funny because i just saw it this morning with him not being banned and bam, banned. anyways, all great names. added them to the list and ill decide what name i like the most once i get the phone. im waiting for paypal to work for me again *sigh* im liking Pebbles a lot. my mom said i should name it after some kind of galaxy since its an galaxy phone (get it?) :p
Geez funky, banned again?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca