Download Issues?

charkzilla20

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I have an S3, jellybean installed, no rooting ever.
I use chrome, and I find that when i try to download pictures from a longpress-save image option (like normal) it will start the download queue, but there's like a 75% chance it will say "download unsuccessful" and I'll have to go into the downloader app and retry the download a couple tines at least before it will finally say it completed.
I have relatively stable wifi, with around 16mbps down, and 2mbps up, so I doubt that's the problem...
It becomes really annoying and it causes stacks of chronological pictures to be messed up when I try to download them in order.
Is there any fix to this?
Thanks guys so much! :)
-chark

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have an S3, jellybean installed, no rooting ever.
I use chrome, and I find that when i try to download pictures from a longpress-save image option (like normal) it will start the download queue, but there's like a 75% chance it will say "download unsuccessful" and I'll have to go into the downloader app and retry the download a couple tines at least before it will finally say it completed.
I have relatively stable wifi, with around 16mbps down, and 2mbps up, so I doubt that's the problem...
It becomes really annoying and it causes stacks of chronological pictures to be messed up when I try to download them in order.
Is there any fix to this?
Thanks guys so much! :)
-chark

Has using a different browser besides Chrome corrected this issue?