I have an S3, jellybean installed, no rooting ever.
    I use chrome, and I find that when i try to download pictures from a longpress-save image option (like normal) it will start the download queue, but there's like a 75% chance it will say "download unsuccessful" and I'll have to go into the downloader app and retry the download a couple tines at least before it will finally say it completed.
    I have relatively stable wifi, with around 16mbps down, and 2mbps up, so I doubt that's the problem...
    It becomes really annoying and it causes stacks of chronological pictures to be messed up when I try to download them in order.
    Is there any fix to this?
    Thanks guys so much!
    -chark
    02-08-2013 10:33 PM
    I have an S3, jellybean installed, no rooting ever.
    I use chrome, and I find that when i try to download pictures from a longpress-save image option (like normal) it will start the download queue, but there's like a 75% chance it will say "download unsuccessful" and I'll have to go into the downloader app and retry the download a couple tines at least before it will finally say it completed.
    I have relatively stable wifi, with around 16mbps down, and 2mbps up, so I doubt that's the problem...
    It becomes really annoying and it causes stacks of chronological pictures to be messed up when I try to download them in order.
    Is there any fix to this?
    Thanks guys so much!
    -chark
    Has using a different browser besides Chrome corrected this issue?
    02-08-2013 11:54 PM