problem with apps not connecting through Facebook

Andy Robinson

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
my samsung s3 wont allow some apps work properly ...angry birds is one that the advert pop up restarts the app so it never gets to start playing ...others are one like words with friends that plays but wont connect to Facebook ..another is candy crush ..the act of trying to connect restarts the app
I have reinstated each of these apps and Facebook and regularly reboot my phone and always try when on wifi and mobile data .....help ?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't have Candy Crush, but I have no problem with WWF or Angry Birds, or the Facebook app. What sorts of mods have you made to your phone? I suspect something you've added or changed is interfering. Are you using any kind of battery saver, task manager, or ad blocking software? Have you disabled any apps?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
My bet would be on the app killer. They really aren't needed on recent versions of Android, and often cause more problems than they're supposed to solve.

Sarah Caldwell1

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Same problem with myTouch Q. Not a single app will connect with my facebook. the page I keep getting when I try is "Web page not available" "View cached copy at google". So frustrating that I completely reset my whole phone..... To no avail.

budhapriest

May 3, 2017
Visit site
I don't have Candy Crush, but I have no problem with WWF or Angry Birds, or the Facebook app. What sorts of mods have you made to your phone? I suspect something you've added or changed is interfering. Are you using any kind of battery saver, task manager, or ad blocking software? Have you disabled any apps?

I don't have Candy Crush, but I had problem login using facebook with Madden Mobile and Fifa 17
. What sorts of mods have you made to your phone? I suspect something you've added or changed is interfering. Are you using any kind of battery saver, task manager, or ad blocking software? Have you disabled any apps?

I had to disable ad blocking on rooted android s7edge (xposed module) after that it worked just fine. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: