Found an awesome deal on craigslist. Some guy having some $ issues had a 1 week old GS3 and I bought it for $250. Had the IP5 and I sold it for $500. So at the end of the day I made $250 and got the GS3 for free.

I have a few questions and issues that I need help with:

-Downloaded Samsung kies so that I can transfer everything from my Iphone over to the GS3 but all my music went into the stock samsung music player instead of google play music. Eventually I figured out how to upload all the song to google play music but now I cant figure out how to delete them from the stock music player so that I can free up space on my phone.

-All my songs that I have on google play have random pics from my photo album. WHY? There should be no reason why there are pics of my dog on the album cover of certain downloaded songs that I have on my playlists.

-Lastly, when I'm home and connected to my wifi network but also have my mobile data enabled, which is actually being used? Should I disable my mobile data when connected to wifi to avoid using up my 2GB of data that I'm allowed under my VZW plan, or is it not being used when I'm connected to wifi?
    03-02-2013 01:39 PM
    To answer your last question... not sure on the other two... if you see the Wifi symbol on your top bar, you are not using your carrier data.
    03-02-2013 03:45 PM
    To answer your last question... not sure on the other two... if you see the Wifi symbol on your top bar, you are not using your carrier data.
    This is correct. If you have mobile data active and also have your Wi-Fi enabled the device will automatically attempt and use Wi-Fi over cellular.

It's better speed (usually) and better battery life over cellular. Plus it doesn't cut into your minutes if your on a minute plan.

FWIW I just leave my Wi-Fi enabled and when at home the Wi-Fi will always prevail over cellular unless you have a weak spot(s) in your home with your Wi-Fi signal.
    03-02-2013 04:02 PM