03-05-2013 01:39 PM
53 123
tools
    I hear you, sounds like you crave iPhone but desire Android, and never shall the two meet. I have had good experience with Apple's products, but when it comes down to it, I want my stuff to run the way I want it to and to do what I desire without having to hack it.

Now that being said, some are going to say that you can't get true customization on Android unless you root it, but unrooted Android still is a lot more customizable than iPhone.

Now don't get me wrong, iPhone is a great product. It's simple, works well, and looks good.

That leads us to the real question. Do you want highly customizable functionality or sleek simplicity?

The ideal solution has already been mentioned, keep your iPhone and buy an Android tablet and maybe Google Glass http://www.google.com/glass/start

I hope that helps you somewhat.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using SwiftKey Flow.
    gnr_2 likes this.
    03-05-2013 11:32 AM
    you keep coming back to iPhone because you realize it's just a phone and all of them basically do the same things give or take a few features. The ease of the iPhone calls you and you follow. Similar with me, all this "new" tech gets played out and you realize what's the point? What did phone B do different from phone A besides be a little bigger or lighter or so forth.

I get the inch for android as well but the ease of the iPhone got me in, small? Yes but livable but I don't want to play phone swap anymore because it's not my style.

Much better things to do than customize or download torrents to my phone or even jailbreak, I guess I'm over the hype sorta speak.
    quicksilver53 likes this.
    03-05-2013 12:31 PM
    You can get adapters to use a nano-SIM in other phones. One of my co-workers swaps his between his iPhone 5 and another phone all the time.
    Yeah I know but that guy was saying that I suppose that Apple SIM's don't fit in anything else, we'll how does he propose they fight all that stuff in such a tiny body? I think it's impressive how much they managed to fit and applaud them for shrinking stuff like SIM's to allow more space for battery but this is very much OT bye!
    03-05-2013 01:39 PM
53 123