Windwhield/Dashcam Mount

Halifax

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have some type of mount to recommend for the S3 for use as a dashcam? I got a cheapo windshield mount but it shakes too much to use for video unless I have it pressed against the side of the windshield trim to stabilize it, and that records way too much of the dashboard. It would be nice to attach it to the bottom center of the windshield and still have it be stable and not shake when recording.

I'd prefer one that can be used with a case on the phone, and I'm also super cheap. :D

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Guess I'm not sure what it is you're trying to record - the inside of the vehicle or the outside?
Anyway, if you're looking for a windshield mount, I've been pretty happy with the one I got. I looked for the box but couldn't find it, but I think it was actually for a Galaxy S II. I got it for $5 from the local AT&T store several months ago. I'll look on the actual cradle tomorrow and see if I can find the model information, but you could try doing a search in the forum, since someone here turned me on to the deal.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought a windshield mount at a Verizon store. Pretty nice. It actually stays attached.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../accessories/windshield-mount/&token=fRlJeauT
window_mount

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The one that I referred to is Model ECS-V1B7BE (at least, that's what it shows on the cradle). It's made by Samsung and I was pretty sure it was originally for the Galaxy S II. Here's a rushed picture of what it looks like. uploadfromtaptalk1362472590337.jpgSent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173