Has anyone heard anything about if Alltel will be carrying the Samsung Galaxy S3?

CM12884

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Im with Alltel and my eligibility for phone upgrade is coming up in a couple weeks. I see Alltel advertised the S2 for $49.99 with a 2 year deal. Just curious if anyone has heard anything about them bringing in the S3, especially with the S4 coming out soon. I dont understand why Alltel takes forever to update their phones and give customers more choices.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I thought that Verizon bought out/took over Alltel? At least, here in Arizona that's what happened - we got assimilated.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Alvysplace

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I am in NC we still have Alltel stores... a lady that works at my local store told me they are getting the Galaxy s3 but she would not tell me when... she only said it would be within the next 6 months... I also want it and am ready for upgrade... they just got the iphone this week so I would assume it would not be long b4 they get the galaxy s3, having said that I really have no concrete time frame when....

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I say leave alltel and go to anotha company and get tha s4 when it comes out

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums