I just wanted ti say all that online stuff about good news u.s. galaxy s3 users getting update with the saphire gallery and multi view its bull crap I just got the update on my phone yesterday and none of it was there I called Verizon they put me on the phone with samsung and they told me the galaxy s3 can't get the saphire gallery and that the phone is not capatible with multi view and that we will never be able to get multi view and the saphire gallery on the u.s.galaxy s3!!! So I just wanted to put that out there cause I was so excited when the update came out yesterday and I thought I was getting that! So nobody get your hopes up
    03-07-2013 05:21 PM
    I just wanted ti say all that online stuff about good news u.s. galaxy s3 users getting update with the saphire gallery and multi view its bull crap I just got the update on my phone yesterday and none of it was there I called Verizon they put me on the phone with samsung and they told me the galaxy s3 can't get the saphire gallery and that the phone is not capatible with multi view and that we will never be able to get multi view and the saphire gallery on the u.s.galaxy s3!!! So I just wanted to put that out there cause I was so excited when the update came out yesterday and I thought I was getting that! So nobody get your hopes up):
    Is it just US phones that aren't compatible? If so... why?
    bybgpaul26 likes this.
    03-07-2013 05:25 PM
    It is us models only the us models have a software conflict that won't allow multi view!
    03-07-2013 05:28 PM