Has anyone had issues with the S3 and people calling you? I always have people calling me saying that my phone was off.

My phone is always on and i have full reception always. But people sometimes say they called twice cuz my phone says its off.

Anyone else I know that has a samsung galaxy phone says they have this problem also.

What is it and how do I fix it?
    03-17-2013 08:35 AM
    Has anyone had issues with the S3 and people calling you? I always have people calling me saying that my phone was off.

My phone is always on and i have full reception always. But people sometimes say they called twice cuz my phone says its off.

Anyone else I know that has a samsung galaxy phone says they have this problem also.

Are you on AT&T? If so, it's likely their network. Happens to me all the time. I was trying to show my wife how I can answer bluetooth calls in my new car. She was sitting right next to me trying to call me (we both have GS3s) and it wouldn't go through. She had great service; I had none. I restarted my phone and it still didn't work. It's an AT&T thing.
    03-17-2013 10:01 AM

I'm on sprint and someone told me they were calling me yesterday, but I never got a call, lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2
    03-17-2013 10:39 AM
    They're wireless networks. They're not perfect and shouldn't be expected to be perfect. Copper lines are the only close to perfect phone call transport. That said, I have no issues with my Verizon S3 regarding missed or dropped calls.
    03-17-2013 11:05 AM
    I've not had this problem with my GS3. I have had it, occasionally, on my HTC Evo. Both on Sprint. I agree it's most likely a network problem. But if it continues, and happens frequently, I'd take it to a Sprint store and have them check it out.
    03-17-2013 05:22 PM