7000 Mah Samsung Galaxy s3 battery for $31

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Holy Mother of Battery

Amazon.com: ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S III 7000mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i535, T-mobi

i thought i found a steal when i posted that 4000 mah battery up a few months ago for $12, but now my mouth is watering for this beast

definately buying it

i already have 2 4000 mah batteries (one was a replacment that has good battery, but i feel it wasnt as much as advertised), now im strongly considering buying this animal, boy how i love removable battery covers

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Pretty crazy. I'll hold off.. I keep my phone naked since I like the slim feel of the phone. Plus I am usually always in a place I can charge :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Pretty crazy. I'll hold off.. I keep my phone naked since I like the slim feel of the phone. Plus I am usually always in a place I can charge :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

I personally prefer a bulky feeling phone, don't really care for weight as long as I have a great battery

I have no problem with my batteries, and I always have my portable charger on me, but still, I would much rather have a battery I only need to charge once every 3 days then once every 20 hours with heavy usage

Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2

vietalogy

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Really? How come u didn't tell about about this before, would have bought it myself sooner, lol

How is it? How long can u go without a charge with heavy usage?

It's bulky and heavy but if you can look over that its great battery life. With heavy usage you can get over a days worth and some.

Better review of the battery Worlds Largest Samsung Galaxy S3 Extended Battery - 7000mah by ZeroLemon - YouTube

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
It's bulky and heavy but if you can look over that its great battery life. With heavy usage you can get over a days worth and some.

Better review of the battery Worlds Largest Samsung Galaxy S3 Extended Battery - 7000mah by ZeroLemon - YouTube

Great review, going to subscribe when I go on my computer, watched it using pvstar and don't think I can subscribe with it

Anyways, so your saying you don't actually need to charge it 12 hours at all? From the start, you can just charge for the 4 hours or whatever it takes, then just go through your normal full cycles and you will get the full use of it?

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

vietalogy

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Great review, going to subscribe when I go on my computer, watched it using pvstar and don't think I can subscribe with it

Anyways, so your saying you don't actually need to charge it 12 hours at all? From the start, you can just charge for the 4 hours or whatever it takes, then just go through your normal full cycles and you will get the full use of it?

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

Some users got almost 4 days and 10 hours screen time. There's a big thread on xda about this battety.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2102546

Sent via Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
In the video, when he takes the TPU case off, it really gives you a sense for the size of the thing - massive indeed.
Unfortunately, it won't fit in my:
- holster
- bedside dock
- car dock
So it's a non starter for me. Guess I'll have to stick with my 10,000 mAH external battery pack.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting six months out of my extended battery... I've hired four porters to follow me around with it.

Mexico-01.jpg

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Some users got almost 4 days and 10 hours screen time. There's a big thread on xda about this battety.

Unless I'm going camping, and literally have no access to power, I can't image why I'd NEED 4 days of screen time. Most of us can recharge at night, if not during the day. To each his (or her) own, but I'd never put up with that kind of bulk and weight for something I really don't need at all.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Unless I'm going camping, and literally have no access to power, I can't image why I'd NEED 4 days of screen time. Most of us can recharge at night, if not during the day. To each his (or her) own, but I'd never put up with that kind of bulk and weight for something I really don't need at all.

i like my devices to have some weight to them, so i always like heavy cases or batteries to make them feel like im not holding a piece of paper in my hands

its nice to go a few days without a charge, as a heavy user, i make it anywhere from 18-24 hours without having to charge, and thats with a 4000+ mah battery ,no gps, and mostyly wifi and maybe about 3-5 hours of 3/4g

if i can have a battery thats bigger, and i can go through a day and a half without having to connect my phone to an outlet or a portable charger, its a big help. devices should come with large batteries standard imo, the screens are getting bigger, every battery should atleast be able to last 24 hours with heavy usage

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
As I said, to each his own, but I don't see the problem with just plugging every night, rather than every day and a half.

As far as standard, I disagree. It might be nice if they shipped two versions, one "standard" and one "extended," but I wouldn't buy a phone that was twice the thickness of what I have now.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
As I said, to each his own, but I don't see the problem with just plugging every night, rather than every day and a half.

As far as standard, I disagree. It might be nice if they shipped two versions, one "standard" and one "extended," but I wouldn't buy a phone that was twice the thickness of what I have now.

Lol, I would. If they found a way to attach a 7000 or 8000mah battery, im taking it

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
That battery seems to give good screen time usage, but this phone looks it's much thicker than just 1" due to the bulky battery and casing. Maybe 1.125-1.25". I like having some bulk on my phone also but more than double the thickness of the S3 and then having little choices for cases is a no for me. I can imagine the extra weight being put onto the phone in different ways depending on what you're doing with it. Any battery manufacturer can create a 10000+ mah battery for a phone. It's just they have to find a way to make it look reasonable and keep costs acceptable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21