Can't get Dropbox to synch

Lara Harris

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to this whole smart phone fandangle so I'm probably asking a really stupid question but I don't seem to be able to get my dropbox account to synch with my phone.

Dropbox on the laptop is grand, dropbox website shows all my folders, drop box on new samsung galaxy S3... nada. In settings it does tell me the synch is "off" but I have no option to turn it on. I can manually synch from the phone to the drop box when I plug my phone in to the laptop but I can't do it the other way around. I've googled till my fingers bled and no-one else seems to be having this issue. What in the name of crunchy am I doing wrong, or missing? I had assumed when I got my dropbox app onto my phone it would automatically synch. Oh...and when I check in settings, it does tell me my dropbox account is linked to my email, so I'm assuming I'm logged in.

Please help this is driving me NUTS.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=25793275

According to the thread, it's some stupidity with Dropbox/Android - apparently it's actually working, but the "sync" control makes it seem like it isn't. Best advice is to put some stuff on the phone (pictures/videos) and see if it shows up in your Dropbox.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary