Transfering "My Calendar" entries to new phone

Android Scott

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!

My wife has entered all of her calendar entries into the "My Calendar" app instead of the Google calendar. Now she needs a new phone (dropped the phone and cracked the screen). Ideally, I'd like to transfer all of her "My Calendar" entries to Google calendar. If that can't be done, how do I transfer the existing "My Calendar" entries to the "My Calendar" app on her new phone?

Thanks!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The applcation aCalendar is purported to let you reassign the calendar for an existing event. I know the app Pimlical will let you do it, but it may be more than you want to pay. See this thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-...source-calendar-event-once-event-created.html

I don't think there's any way to do all the appointments at once; you'd have to edit them one by one.

I've not tried, but I suspect Kies will let you back up the MyCalendar events on the current phone, and restore them to the new one.

crabbz

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
The My Backup app can backup calendar entries to the SD card which you can then restore on the new phone (using My Backup again). I would image other backup apps can do the same thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes