02-14-2018 08:43 AM
133 ... 3456
tools
    every time i go into my google play internet connection lost when my wifi bars are full
    07-09-2014 12:24 PM
    Go to Ur phones Menu bar, system settings, apps, google play store, uninstall updates. May need to uninstall updates in Google play services also.
    07-28-2014 08:06 AM
    Hey guys,

I am having the same problem to my S3 4.3.
    I have tried factory resetting the phone twice after clearing data and cache failed.
    After the reset, the phone was okay I had my settings configured in all apps.
    But then it suddenly restarted and it was like a soft reset.
    All apps configured was back to default settings and then various other apps 'unfortunately had stopped'.
    Most of them were also Google apps. (Google Search, Google Play Services, Google Keep).
    Even the Play Store could not load.
    So I tried clearing the data and cache for Play Store again and the phone restarts.
    Can somebody please help me with this?
    I don't want to reset my phone only to stumble into the same problem again.
    08-15-2014 03:41 AM
    I have tried factory resetting the phone twice after clearing data and cache failed.
    You did the Factory Reset in Recovery mode? Did you also wipe the system cache while in Recovery mode?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    08-15-2014 11:46 AM
    You did the Factory Reset in Recovery mode? Did you also wipe the system cache while in Recovery mode?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    How do I do that? I only reset the device. Using the hard reset and reset from settings menu.
    After the hard reset, all settings remain intact but once in a while the phone will restart.
    08-16-2014 06:42 AM
    Google play shouldn't install in the phone but you should do as follow:
    firstly,finding the goolgeplay.apk.And then,you can copy this apk to the /system/app and the last step you can modify the root privileges.

The detail steps:
    you should do some preparations:
    1,you should root the phone successfully.
    2,download the re File Manager.
    3,download Google Play store.

The solutions:
    The first step,you need find data/app/com.android.vending-1.apk and then copy it to system/app.If you haven't found the Google Services Framework,you should copy it to the system/app content(you can't install it directly).
    The second step,you should restart the phone and turn on the play store again,and move Google Play in data to the system/app and restart it.
    The third step,you can uninstall google play or update it in the system/app by the RE manager.

Hope it can be work.
    08-16-2014 08:11 AM
    How do I do that?
    - you use Recovery mode to clear the system cache and to Factory Reset
    - you use Download (aka Odin) mode (showing the Android guy) to load/reload firmware
    - the key sequences to enter both modes are very similar, and they are timing dependent so it may take a few tries to get it working
    -- Recovery = Volume Up + Home + Power
    -- Download = Volume Down + Home + Power
    - for either, you start with the phone completely off
    - press and hold the required keys simultaneously, and release them all when you see the swirling logo (not the static white text)

Try Recovery mode first (use the Volume rockers to navigate; use the Power button to select) and when it boots into this mode just clear the cache and then restart.

08-16-2014 11:06 AM
    - you use Recovery mode to clear the system cache and to Factory Reset
    - you use Download (aka Odin) mode (showing the Android guy) to load/reload firmware
    - the key sequences to enter both modes are very similar, and they are timing dependent so it may take a few tries to get it working
    -- Recovery = Volume Up + Home + Power
    -- Download = Volume Down + Home + Power
    - for either, you start with the phone completely off
    - press and hold the required keys simultaneously, and release them all when you see the swirling logo (not the static white text)

Try Recovery mode first (use the Volume rockers to navigate; use the Power button to select) and when it boots into this mode just clear the cache and then restart.

I have done that actually. No more error reports so far, except coming from my MyMail App. Eveytime I try to open the app, it crashes. I uninstalled and re-install, it says not enough storage. So I decided to clear the device's cache and it worked but again all my presets on other apps were back to default. The sudden restart still happens even when I'm not using the device. Hmmmm.

edit 24/8: Phone is dead. Flash IC problem.
    08-17-2014 07:43 AM
    Why appears the message: Sorry! unfortunately, google services has stopeed play on my smartphone LG E615 Optimus L5?
    11-05-2014 07:23 PM
    please provide me with solution for ( unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped ),this message appears when i open my phone,
    when i open the settings application i found that google pay store has force stope
    12-26-2014 12:34 AM
    thanx a lot webermey,,i did the same way u told...cleared cache and data from google play services and google play store,,,,deleted few other application,,,uninstalled the updates,,,,then switched off the phone for few minutes(took out the battery),,,,,,now am its working,,,,feels great,,,
    02-02-2015 03:50 AM
    unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped
    04-01-2015 01:55 AM
    dude i have the same problem and i cant reset my phone because its rooted it took me more than 1 month to find an appropriate method to root my phone so can u tell any simpler method
    my phone is nokia x
    04-13-2015 02:15 AM
    i have lg l6260 sorry unfortunetly google play store stop
    04-29-2015 03:52 AM
    Haha. Thank you very much. I haven't thought making Play Store as system app. That helped me.
    05-09-2015 02:18 PM
    try aptide or 1mobile alternative markets , to get apps.
    05-25-2015 08:38 AM
    My android Ivew Tablet keeps saying Unfortunately Google Play Stopped.This ocurred on Sunday..Then it said unfortunately email has stopped.I tried resetting and now the tablet is reading Unfortunately Launcher has stopped.I need help urgently
    07-14-2015 11:16 AM
    I had also same issue & resolved by the below-

You can try this:
    1. Menu button -> Settings -> Application manager -> All -find Google Play Store, and then Clear cache & Clear data & unistall the updates in factory version & force stop .

2. Same for Google Play Service - Clear cache & Clear data & force stop .

3. Menu button -> Settings ->Accounts-Google /your account-click on the icon & remove it .

4. Restart the phone and wait for a vial & after 5 min try to open Play store & add account.

Hope its work for you.

Thanks -
    07-17-2015 03:22 AM
    Download PlayStore again...should solve it
    07-21-2015 05:58 PM
    I had also same issue & resolved by the below-

You can try this:
    1. Menu button -> Settings -> Application manager -> All -find Google Play Store, and then Clear cache & Clear data & unistall the updates in factory version & force stop .

2. Same for Google Play Service - Clear cache & Clear data & force stop .

3. Menu button -> Settings ->Accounts-Google /your account-click on the icon & remove it .

4. Restart the phone and wait for a vial & after 5 min try to open Play store & add account.

Hope its work for you.

Thanks -
    I did the exact same thing except only did "FORCE STOP" and it worked for a while. Then it went back. I'm gonna do everything you did and see if that permanently fixes the problem.
    07-21-2015 06:02 PM
    i am using a samsung galaxy star. pop ups of unfortunately goole search has stopped working keep interfering with my progrees every few seconds. how do i solve this issue. i have even reset factory settings
    09-19-2015 12:54 AM
    Hi This is Bhush....I have moto x play...lop 5.1.1,from few days I am getting error for play store and Google service....I did catches and clear data for play store,however m not getting any satisfied result... Request to give me proper Solutions except than factory reset
    10-31-2015 03:37 AM
    R u rooted? If so u must have misplaced the hosts file.. Recover it and it may work
    12-15-2015 11:42 AM
    Ok let me help yu with what i did with my samsing galaxy grand i9082. when i installed this custom rom of lollipop 5.0 i got several popups saying google services has stopped and ****.

here is what i actually did !

The prob wasnt with my custom rom but it was with the GAPPS File i.e google apps file which i flashed at the beggining. it was an outdated one. that is the reason i had those popup's.

Open the below link and see the decription for Samsung s3 gapps file and you are ready to go
    Hope this one helps yu ! God bless.
    12-23-2015 03:29 PM
    Bizarre: I just got a HTC Desire 520 with Cricket Wireless, which runs Lollipop 5.1. As soon as I type the letters "droi" into the search field in Google Play Store, I get the "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped" message and the Play Store app crashes. Otherwise, it works normally.
    01-16-2016 02:33 PM
133 ... 3456