02-28-2016 02:46 PM
47 12
tools
    Hi guys. I had this problem just. And i readed yr advices. I can clean my usb port. Do u have a any instruction? Video or picture? I rly need help pls guys?
    07-16-2014 12:10 PM
    hi guys i just had this problem and i readed yr advices. I cant clean my usb port. Can u show how can i do it? Do u have a video picture or someting? Pls!!! I rly need help.
    07-16-2014 12:13 PM
    how did u do this?
    07-16-2014 12:16 PM
    I have the same problem car mode enable pop up and its very irritating
    when i go to internet it appears and it hang my phone and internet connection will stop..please help me..
    08-04-2014 04:47 AM
    Fix. Blow usb plug with compressed air then clean out with a small brush & a tiny bit of metho, cleaning alcohol, or something else that won't damage ur phone. Then blow it again. This worked for me. Also u can disable auto launch in car mode settings
    09-07-2014 04:41 AM
    my s3 keeps switching on car mode by itself and then switching it off again a fraction of a second latter. On, off, on, off, on, off it's driving me nuts! I never selected the car mode in the first place (and don't know how to anyway!) it's making using the phone difficult at best and now i've had to switch the sound off on my device as it's constantly bleeping on and off! I need help please!
    turn flight mode on and off it worked for me!
    09-27-2014 08:34 PM
    Just wanted to thank you for the "clean with toothbrush" suggestion. I had the same annoying problem with my Galaxy Mega and cleaning the connector with an old toothbrush -and- using an air-pressure blower seemed to have fixed the problem.
    CeCe Calvo likes this.
    10-27-2014 12:30 AM

Seriously? Why should people type out the EXACT same issue they're having as all the others? I came here because I too am having these issues (that I will not type out word for word because everyone else has for me.) The main post says it all for you when we say we're having the EXACT SAME problem why do we need to type it all out?

But as I got on this post all I noticed was yours and that other dudes "solution" being so unnerving and OBVIOUS that I'm wondering how the heck you think you both are helping ANYONE? Come on. You don't think we've ALL restarted our damn phones? Why would we come here BEFORE taking the battery out? You can't POSSIBLY think you're helping anyone. Christ!

So yeah.... don't act like you can't solve a problem because its OUR fault. Seriously.
    11-09-2014 07:46 PM
    My S3 keeps switching on car mode by itself and then switching it off again a fraction of a second latter. on, off, on, off, on, off it's driving me nuts! I never selected the car mode in the first place (and don't know how to anyway!) It's making using the phone difficult at best and now I've had to switch the sound off on my device as it's constantly bleeping on and off! I need help please!
    I too had the same problem. I switched off the Hands - free mode off and the car mode was gone. Try and see may be thats the problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-17-2014 03:23 AM
    Seriously? Why should people type out the EXACT same issue they're having as all the others? I came here because I too am having these issues (that I will not type out word for word because everyone else has for me.) The main post says it all for you when we say we're having the EXACT SAME problem why do we need to type it all out?

But as I got on this post all I noticed was yours and that other dudes "solution" being so unnerving and OBVIOUS that I'm wondering how the heck you think you both are helping ANYONE? Come on. You don't think we've ALL restarted our damn phones? Why would we come here BEFORE taking the battery out? You can't POSSIBLY think you're helping anyone. Christ!

So yeah.... don't act like you can't solve a problem because its OUR fault. Seriously.
    Just whom are you relating to? "Yours", and "That other dude" don't make any sense.
    11-17-2014 11:34 AM
    My S3 keeps switching on car mode by itself and then switching it off again a fraction of a second latter. on, off, on, off, on, off it's driving me nuts! I never selected the car mode in the first place (and don't know how to anyway!) It's making using the phone difficult at best and now I've had to switch the sound off on my device as it's constantly bleeping on and off! I need help please!
    Hi David I just had the same thing happen to my phone and it started doing that car mode thing which is annoying. I finally got it to stop by downloading Antivirus security app in the play store. The app symbol has red, yellow, blue and green looking flags. After downloading it then click scan and once its done the car mode should go away.
    12-17-2014 09:52 PM
    on mine, it keeps turning on and off on and off turning my screen on and off etc. but when i restart it. it doesn't work i did a factory reset; still doesn't work. HELPPP
    01-01-2015 06:03 PM
    I was about ready to through my phone in the river, blowing out the charge port with a can of compressed air fixed it. The driving mode kept turning it self on and off for a couple of weeks...my phone works as it did before.
    02-26-2015 11:03 AM
    Hello, where did you download this app as I cannot find 'disable car home' app in google play. I tried searching 'disable car mode' and also nothing. I only found an app called 'Car Mode Off', I installed it and it hasn't solved the problem.
    04-07-2015 02:32 AM
    Hello, where did you download this app as I cannot find 'disable car home' app in google play. I tried searching 'disable car mode' and also nothing. I only found an app called 'Car Mode Off', I installed it and it hasn't solved the problem.
    04-07-2015 02:33 AM
    My S3 is doing the same car mode thing. It started with the last update on July 4 weekend. Also when it goes into car mode I can't turn the phone off without it turning right back on by itself. Seems to do it mostly when battery power drop below 70%. Also since last update the phone doesn't seems to not recognize the charger when plugged in; I have to remove battery and put it back in then it will be okay until power drops again.
    My phone did the same on both counts. Did not recognize the charger and could only charge when power was off and then also car mode that went on and off within seconds. I fixed this by cleaning the usb port with a toothpick. (toothbrush did not work for me as there was thick gunky black stuff stuck to it like glue). I stuck the point in there and cleaned around the sides and the middle thingy on top and at the bottom. The most goo was at the bottom of the middle thingy. After that my phone recognized the charger and no more car mode on and off. Hope this helps.
    04-07-2015 05:20 AM
    i have same problem... please help!
    05-10-2015 11:21 PM
    This works for anyone else having the problem (thank you so much)!
    07-03-2015 02:24 AM
    08-10-2015 06:26 PM
    Download app force dock rotation your phone will be ok it's the only way i found becase i had the same problem on my S3
    08-10-2015 06:34 PM
    seriously do everyone just have a car compressor hanging around? lol, ok i did the brush clean method but still happened tho less so (a little less), then went into settings display wake on plug and disabled it (so screen will not come on when connecting or disconnecting charger), it seemed to make a difference and it was the closest thing my phone would do. to the previous advice given earlier.

working so far touch wood, Cheers I was starting to think my phone had been hacked
    12-05-2015 08:36 PM
    Go into app manager and go into s-voice and clear the cache this seemed to work for my dad reply if it doesn't and I'll try to find a soloutionšŸ™‚
    02-28-2016 02:46 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD