Reporting problems after recent update

lissa2882

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm experiencing problems with my GS3 since yesterday's update. When typing messages, if I select a word off of the predictive text area as a type messages or on facebook, it will delete the last 20 or so characters that I just typed. It's also really slow to delete characters if I hold down the backspace key. Additionally, Chrome now does this thing with my list of open pages that changes the stack when the phone is tilted, which I though was pretty cool, but any movement caused the screen to flicker as the movement was happening, so I had to turn it off.

Has anyone else had any issues, or the same as me? How would I report my issue to anyone who could even do anything about it?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
There are always some people who have issues after a large OTA. It is, unfortunately, the nature of the beast. I would start by clearing cache and data from the keyboard. If that fails, back up as much information as you can, and do a factory reset. If you search the threads here, you'll see that a factory reset almost always resolves issues after an OTA.