My husband accidently locked his sim card while trying to change phone pass code. our 7 yr old down loaded things that we didn't want & saved pictures in picasa that we couldn't delte. got help with that but verizon is closed til 6 am. does anyone know how to unlock his sim card? he has a samsung galaxy s 3... been trying to unlock it for over an hr... he doesn't know how he did it & now can make emergency calls only...
    04-01-2013 06:11 AM
    My husband accidently locked his sim card while trying to change phone pass code. our 7 yr old down loaded things that we didn't want & saved pictures in picasa that we couldn't delte. got help with that but verizon is closed til 6 am. does anyone know how to unlock his sim card? he has a samsung galaxy s 3... been trying to unlock it for over an hr... he doesn't know how he did it & now can make emergency calls only...
    If you don't know the PIN for it, customer service is the only way to get this done that I know of. Enough failed attempts can actually permanently lock it because the device thinks its being, "hacked".

Mid way down the left column of this link there is a red button for "Chat with an Agent". I'm not sure if that's what you meant was closed until 6, but that's my recommendation for a first stop:
    Set Your Location
    04-01-2013 06:23 AM
    Thank you.. guess we will have to wait until 6 am... lol... wish he would have just left it alone...
    04-01-2013 06:29 AM