I don't want to unroot my T-Mobile Galaxy S3 yet because I don't think that's the issue.

When I hit the record button for video and then play it back, I notice that the audio doesn't start playing until a half second after the video starts playing. It hasn't always been this way. If you check out my YouTube channel (tim3vlog), you can tell in the newer videos that the sound comes a little bit after the video. So for example, if I hit record and start counting fast (1, 2, 3...) right after I see the red numbers rolling, on playback, you will only hear the audio start at "2, 3, 4". Here is a video demonstrating it:

Any idea what this can be? I have done a restore to factory settings already and have updated using Kies. This is super annoying because I have to always wait one second before I start talking in my vlogs. Any ideas?

Here is a video of me with the same phone when it worked:

Some people say it's not big deal but for me, it's annoying because I vlog, so I would have to stare at the camera for a second before talking which is weird. Also, if I use an app to merge the clips together, there would always be that annoying break in the audio between every clip.
    04-07-2013 11:49 PM
    Thats normal. All of the s3's do that. You just got to wait like me for the recording to start otherwise use a camcorder.
    tazevedo3 likes this.
    04-09-2013 02:34 PM
    Yeaah...I just figured it out. Well...not a fix but figured out what it is. I flashed my phone to the stock rom when it was still Android 4.04 and the camera was fine! As soon as I updated it, bam! It started happening again. So it's all software related. Grrrr! Sucks when updates mess things up. What also sucks is that no one really cares about this little difference. I do because I'm a filmmaker so I noticed these things. Haha.

Do you vlog as well? Thanks for the reply!
    04-09-2013 09:16 PM