Hi Guys
    This is my first post
    I have a problem
    My Samsung Galaxy S3 was stocked on the "Samsung Galaxy SIII Gt-i9300" logo after some low battery issue (no new firmware or anything like that), and I tried everything, new firmware, delete everything in the CWM recovery, and nothing succeeded.

Now it boots every time in the "downloading..." screen, I don't know what to do. I'm not pressing anything more than the power button besides it doesn't appears the "Warning screen before the downloading screen, just the downloading screen without the "Odin mode" text, somebody knows any solution?
    I bought the phone via Amazon outside the USA, so returning the phone for the guarantee can be a problem

Thanks in advance
    04-08-2013 12:17 PM
    OK, so your phone is rooted. What changes did you make before this began. Did being stuck on the logo occur before you rooted or immediately after rooting, or sometime later? Did the low battery condition occur while you were rooting?

Did the new problem (booting into download mode) happen before or after you rooted, or during the root process? Did it happen during or after you flashed a new ROM?

What process did you use to root (give us a link)? What new firmware did you try to flash (again, a link) and how did you try to install it? When you say "delete everything in CWM recovery" what, exactly, did you delete? Have you tried to do a factory reset?

Can you boot into recovery?
    04-08-2013 01:22 PM