Synching Outlook Calendar To SG3

mfrumkin

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
When I try to synch I receive a message device not responding and I'm forced to uninstall and reinstall kies to get it to synch my calendar. Using Google Calendar IS NOT AN option. It will synch one or teo times after reinstall and then tell me device, (SG3) is not responding. Any ideas? I'd be willing to purchase an app that would allow synching but I don't know which one. Never had this problem with my HTC and it is very frustrating.

Mike

JudH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with My Phone Explorer. It syncs to Outlook calendar, contacts and notes, plus files, call logs and sms, using wifi, usb or bluetooth. Got it on two phones and can highly recommend.

mfrumkin

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with My Phone Explorer. It syncs to Outlook calendar, contacts and notes, plus files, call logs and sms, using wifi, usb or bluetooth. Got it on two phones and can highly recommend.

Is it available through play store? Do I load it onto phone or computer?

mfrumkin

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Thank you, thank you, thank you. My frustration with Kies is over. Downloaded client for phone and pc and it seems to work great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance